About

Saturday, May 4, 2013

steak night



been wanting to try steak since it came to my consciousness. i was even bugging my husband that we try it in one of our date nights, but we never did. primarily because this meal usually comes with a hefty price. (if you know us too well, think kuripot and we are on top of your mind. hekhek) grateful for my dear friend maricel, and i finally got to try it. that was really a moment for me, obviously i am making this blog entry about it. hehehe the meal came with a wine to pair, plus we had it for freeeeee! thanks to hotel tavern and the privilege it extends to its general manager, you certainly made me and my tummy very happy.

this was our last official date before their family's departure for canada. our final hirit before we forego the free meals at the melange resto, so we thought that the best way to spend it was through a plate of medium-rare steak paired with red wine. the best... and only combo! and boy hotel tavern did not disappoint. i wont even attempt to describe it, il leave it to food bloggers, they are good at that. i am however sharing these photos with you, and il let them speak on my behalf. hihihi





No comments:

Post a Comment