About

Thursday, March 21, 2013

pinteresting!



pinterest has become my go-to site when i think of design inspirations for our soon-to-be home. there are just too many pretty things there worthy to be repinned -- to hoard all those ideas. i have created separate boards for each of the different areas of a home.

for the meantime, i am sharing here with you my room pegs :)



this room looks so cozy for me, i can sleep here all day. plus, the illusion of having windows with those curtains is such a brilliant idea. a great way of having big windows in a room, where in fact you only have those walls behind.


the modern minimalist in me. and the warm hues. the subtlety of this room design shouts how subdued i want my room to be, no frills and touch ups. just the sanctuary you enjoy in the comfort of your own room.


i love how pretty the lilac color brings to a home.


ever since i checked in at then microtel mactan in cebu a few years back, i have envisioned my room to have windows such as this where you can sit there and make muni-muni. how do you call this nga? i forgot how they term this..hehe

for more of it, follow me on pinterest!



Note: what happened to blogger? is it just me or the format has really changed that i cannot regulate the size of my pictures as well as where i want them placed in my post. huhuhu


No comments:

Post a Comment