About

Saturday, January 7, 2012

my little angel

a number of people have been asking for pictures of my baby girl since i gave birth october 11. unlike other mothers who immediately post their baby's first grasp of the real world, i didn't. in today's times, there is a very fine line between privacy and going out publicly (or is there privacy still?), and i have very well defined it. call  me elusive or what, but when it comes to family and my personal matters, i keep it.. here. hahaha

this is as far as i can share. these cuts of her were taken at 2 months and 20 days :) she is a wonder each and every single day, milestone after milestone, and i am one proud mother!


credits given to my dearest glaiza for putting this all up. i love you tamboy!

2 comments:

  1. leng! im glad i have been active with this blog. please do so too.. i miss reading your posts. start your new year's resolution with this. hehe

    ReplyDelete