About

Friday, January 26, 2018

random ramblings


ohh well hello there blog, it's been a while and i must say i sort of forgot about you already. life took over bigtime, you know adulting and all, and i honestly i find it so difficult to cope. i dont know if i am lost, doesn't know how to ride along the tide, or completely transformed into a different person that i seem to not know me at all anymore, or maybe all of the above.

well, just few things to document what is going on with me now:

1. my daughter is now 6 years old. so much life around her, and i love every bit of her. she and her papa are so much tease of each other, our house becomes a chaos when they are both home. she know how to text already, she can very well express what she feels. so whenever she feels like it, she borrows a phone and texts away what she wants.

2. i have now expanded into operating a bakery. from being a bakery supply store which opened last december of 2016, we assumed our customer's space and operate the same. bakery started its business last sept of 2017. it's a whole new world, i would say. from trading to production. too much of a challenge!

3. there have been more irregularities i can feel with my body. chest pains frequent, there is something in my breast that hurts sometimes, and my head now aches harder and more frequently. specifically, the lower part at the back of my head hurts more badly now. i dont know what this is, really. 

4. i want baby number 2 already. it has been a longing for edgar and i for a new baby. we have not been so blessed with this. i hope it happens this year.


still a lot of things in my head. but that would do for now. that is only as much as i have allowed myself to share. i think i have grown to become superficial these days, what you see in me, is not really what you get. sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment