About

Sunday, April 8, 2012

twitter back!

hey friends! for a few who follows me on twitter, it was really such a noticeable thing not to read any tweet from me for a day since feb 21. i gave up twitter for lent. it was such a big deal for me, i know it's nothing compared to the sacrifice My Big Man did up on the cross, i mean do i ever need to say that? shame on me! but really, i think we should make a little giving up, small compromises, thus my twitter hiatus. you see in a world of social networking, i am more of a twitter person than a facebook person. there is so much information, learning and fuss going on the microblogging site rather than reading the rants of people on facebook, just my take. twitter has been my prime source of news and current events, all the gossips and even the highs and lows of emotions, before everything makes the news broadcasts and hits the front pages of broadsheets, you are in the know before everyone else does. so there, for forty days there was the feeling of not knowing, like a part of you has shut down.

on the other side of the coin however, you lost touch of me as well. i will be blogging separately of what went through my days during my absence, like as if you care! hahaha for now, im back on twitter!

HAPPY EASTER!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment