About

Thursday, February 16, 2012

on this day, a year ago

it may be just an ordinary day for everyone but me. on feb 16 of 2011, it was the day when i knew my God above answered my fervent prayer for two years.

i actually hinted about it coming because my regular monthly visitor all of a sudden didn't come at the time when it should. after waiting for a week of delay, i finally submitted myself to a test. i was having a dilemma that day because i failed to buy the kit the day before that, and i was so giddy that time to confirm what i was suspecting, i could not wait any longer. then i remembered that i had a kit of it given to me during the shower party organized by my girlfriends. i easily located it on the cabinet where i hid it, and to my disappointment, it has long been expired. toink!!! nevertheless, as i said, i was so excited that time that i used the kit and tried it on, notwithstanding that it's expired and it may not give an accurate result. pinatulan ko talaga! hahaha i bought another kit the following day, and yes, it said of the same result than what i had on the expired one, two stripes there! gotchaaaa!!!

that day felt so surreal up to this day. it was something i did not expect yet i have long hoped for. fast forward to 2012, i am blissfully living it! my baby isobelle is 4 months now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment