About

Monday, May 23, 2011

the real blogging deal



i have created this blog account last year primarily to earn something out of writing online. i was inquiring from a friend how to get started on getting paid for it, he then advised me to create a blogsite and have it monetized. discounting the return it can give me, i made one.

much as i want to realize the foremost reason i have signed up for this, i have shifted interest from earning, and now blogging here has become an avenue where i can think aloud and write what is running in my thoughts. being in solitude allows you to think what you want to do, see where you want to be and react to whatever issue there is. with this liberty brought to myself, i find no one to share my stories, no ear to hear my experiences and rebutting with my thoughts just seem so crazy. thus, i am scribbling this blog.

from now on, this blog would contain anything and everything that has been in my head significantly that i want to document it. it will most likely contain my day to day experiences, my reaction to the recent issues i hear over the television, a review on a book that i recently finished or a movie just watched, or just about what i love to do-- travel and food.

p.s. this is just to keep the sanity in me. rather than hearing myself talking to me :) ..and oh just to occasionally exercise the brain cells that have been placed in my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment